“Students experience individual challenges and growth, and leave with impressions that continue to ripple through their daily lives long after they’ve left the site.” – Cindy Carter, Head of Physical Education, CHSS
With specific programs for both primary and secondary school, expect experiential education at its best! Under the guise of playing, students will learn to develop self-confidence, to become effective listeners and leaders, and to trust and bond with their peers.
An educational session includes setting goals, pushing personal boundaries, learning respect for themselves and for others and is followed up with a comprehensive debriefing. EOW is a classroom without walls.
- Learn personal strengths and weaknesses;
- Develop trust, control, and empowerment, all while being effective listeners and team leaders;
- Learn to value personal differences; Develop personal work ethics and responsibility;
- Understand the importance of having distinct personalities, attitudes and moods;
- Become an effective listener; Manage feelings and emotions;
- Develop the ability to be a smart risk-taker;
- Actively learn to use appropriate methods for reaching group agreement and goals;
- Courses teach problem solving skills, investigation skills, critical and creative thinking skills, all while having fun and promoting physical activity and team bonding;
- Celebrate success
9:45am Staff Introduction – Break into groups ( three groups of XX)
10:00am Team Building Games, Low Ropes Climbing and Nature learning at ponds.
12:45pm Climbing High Tower (Rock Wall, Cargo Net, Crows Nest, Jungle Gym)
2:00pm Free time Play and day debrief
All the Edge of Walton Staff are trained and have St Johns Level CPR. Our course is inspected and certified yearly by Challenge Unlimited.
Contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote today!