Drat – lost in the maze again! Maybe there is another page of interest.
- Group adventures
- Lost ? Check the sitemap!
- The Challenge Course – fun for all ages
- Photo Gallery
Posts by category
- Category: Activities
- Category: Guest's stories
- Ruralist editors give EWCC two thumbs up
- Wingham’s FE Madill high school student’s enthusiasm was irrepressible
- Clinton area kids take the challenge
- 12th birthday party on a 30 ft tower with 20 friends & family – heck yeah!
- Big turnout from St. Marys District Collegiate & Vocational Institute from St. Marys
- Clinton Kinettes pick a gorgeous fall day
- Category: News
- Grandparents and Grandkids together
- Stratford’s St. Michael C.S.S. – Is @StMikesCSS up to the Challenge ?
- Opening day 2015 and the weather is spectacular
- High Praise from Ontario’s rural discovery magazine
- What’s Your ‘Here to There’? #3
- Take Winter to The Edge in 2015!
- A look back at this years Sports Day camp
- Blyth Citizen popped in for final school group of 2014
- Four County Labour Market Planning Board to be guests in 2015
- Videos from the Edge
- Category: Programs
- Category: Uncategorized
- What is a Challenge Course?
- Is it safe ?
- How is the Edge of Walton connected to Above the Falls ?
- What was Above the Falls ?
- How do we get to the Edge of Walton ?
- Things not allowed on the course
- What are things I could bring along ?
- What MUST be brought along
- What should I wear ?
- Are there Age/Height Restrictions ?
- ..highlight of our week
- ... a life-changing experience.
- ...an exhilarating , truly unique and rich experience.
- ...a chance to see the best in each of our students
- The kids are still pumped about it a week later
- Team Building
- Exceeded our expectations
- Excellent value for money
- Many opportunities for learning
- Individual challenges and growth
- Teamwork is critical